Thank you for choosing Crossroads Physical Therapy! We hope your visit with us is a pleasant one and we surpass your expectations. We are dedicated to making each visit to Crossroads Physical Therapy a positive experience, so please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding appointments, quality of care, treatment options, etc.
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear loose fitting clothing that you can move freely in. Tennis shoes are preferred, but not required. We will provide shorts and t-shirts if necessary.
WHAT TO BRING
- Driver’s License or other photo identification
- Insurance Card (primary and secondary)
- Motor Vehicle Accident: vehicle insurance card or agent name and phone number
- Worker’s Compensation: contact name and phone number.
- Prescription from your physician. We do not require a prescription in order to treat you, but your insurance provider may request one.
- Medication Lists
- CoPay, Coinsurance, or Payment Toward Deductible
WHAT TO EXPECT
Patient privacy is extremely important to us. Your appointment will take place in one of our ten private treatment rooms. Your initial evaluation will require 45-60 minutes.
The treating therapist will begin your appointment by reviewing your relevant medical history and subjective intake form. After the initial assessment of your muscle strength, range of motion, and postural alignment, a plan of care will be determined and discussed. The plan of care includes documentation of patient goals, an overview of the treatment plan, and an estimate of the time frame needed for accomplishment of the goals.
Treatment will begin immediately. We utilize a number of different treatment techniques and depending on the problem you are presenting with, your therapist will explain the appropriate course of action for your first visit, as well as your following visits.