To provide a safe exercise environment for clients of all health and fitness levels that reduces injury risk while improving overall health and wellness.
What Makes Us Different?
- All health and fitness levels welcome.
- Physical therapists onsite for assessment and consultation for safe and personalized fitness
- Professional personal fitness training performed by a doctor of physical therapy taking personal training to the next level
- All equipment was selected to promote proper muscle strategies which strengthen important muscles, such as, the glutes and hamstrings for proper mechanics
- A comfortable environment without the intimidation of a larger facility
- Large functional training room that allows for walking, dynamic exercises, and sports specific training
- Membership fee: $27/month
- Can purchase Physical Therapy services for $75 for a 45 minute session
- Services available include: dry needling, deep tissue mobilization with Gua Sha and Graston tools, cupping, ultrasound, cryotherapy, myofascial release, ART, Kinesiotaping, and visceral mobilization are available for an additional fee
- Convenient automatic withdrawal from your checking account each month
- No initiation fee!
- No contract!
- No cancellation fee!
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 7 AM to 6 PM Friday 7 AM to 3:30 (Summer Hours)
Our Facility Offers the Following Therapist Tested and Approved Equipment:
- Vision Fitness Elliptical
- Perfect stride technology for a natural feel workout while providing low impact for your joints with incline capabilities and stride length adjustment for glute and hamstring recruitment
- X-RIDE Sitting Elliptical
- Power stroke technology for 343% more glute activity and 23% greater caloric burn than recumbent bikes. Our therapists recommend the Sitting Elliptical over the NU-Step
- Landice Rehabilitation Treadmill
- Provides a softer running surface than commercial treadmills. Complete with a reversing belt ideal for downhill or retro walking. Weight capacity up to 400 pounds
- Skier’s Edge
- Simulate the smooth, rhythmic lateral movements of skiing while providing optimal glute activation
- Hoist LeMond Recumbent Bike
- Innovative pedal to seat relationship with 5 different recline positions to recruit glutes and hamstrings
- Provides balance and shoulder stability training
- Total Gym Power Tower
- Allows for motorized incremental load changes during exercise at a push of a button for unweighted squatting for decreased risk of knee and back strain
- Provides optimal hamstring recruitment for decreased muscle imbalances, improves pelvic position and can be used during any exercise program
- Physical Therapy Equipment
- Including treatment tables, stairs, trekking poles, resistance bands, and free weights