all major insurance companies accepted
It is always a good idea to check with your insurance company regarding your coverage before your first appointment. We will contact your insurance company to verify your benefits/coverage after your initial appointment. Many people have a deductible that must be met before their insurance company will begin paying. Following are some questions to ask your insurance company BEFORE beginning treatment.
- Do I need a prescription from a physician, or preauthorization, for physical therapy?
- What is my deductible and how much have I met so far?
- Do I have a co-pay for physical therapy?
- How many visits does my policy allow per calendar year?
- What portion/percentage of the bill will be my responsibility after insurance has paid?
If you do not have insurance, please inquire with our front office staff for options available to you.
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE OUT OF NETWORK WITH CHI MEDICA AND BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD BLUEPRINT HEALTH*