What does hands on treatment consist of?
Most of our clients receive a combination of specific manual techniques integrated with corrective therapeutic exercises. The manual techniques function to restore flexibility to muscles and joints so that surrounding muscles can be turned on and trained correctly.
The ultimate goal with many of our clients is pain free functional activity. Prior to discharge, we make sure they are educated in upright exercise that reproduces the demands of their desired activity. That activity may be training for a marathon, gardening, picking up grandchildren, swinging a golf club, etc.
We offer the following types of programs:
- Low Back Pain
- Post Surgical Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neck Pain / Chronic Headaches/ TM Dysfunction
- Adolescent / Pre-Adolescent Posture Concerns
- Woman’s Health
- Vertigo & Balance Impairment
- Sports Performance Conditioning & Prevention
- Motor Vehicle Accidents / Work Injuries
Integrated Therapy Techniques:
- Integrative Dry Needling
- Myofascial Release (Graston Provider)
- Applied Functional Movement Instruction
- Certified Postural Restoration
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Joint Mobilization/Muscle Energy Techniques
- Visceral Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping and Postural Taping
To view all COVID-19 related matters for our clinic, visit: